Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Epicentre Magazine launches!

No, I haven't died, I've just been very busy recently. After much procrastination, not to mention a few tasty Easter eggs, my new literary-poetry venture "Epicentre Magazine" is finally live online.

Edited by me, with Ian Chung as my fearless assistant editor, the first issue features work by fourteen poets, one reviewer and a fiction writer. So Epicentre is starting off as a small but perfectly formed ezine.

Please do go and read some of the contributions, and hopefully leave a few comments. I'd love to hear your opinions. More work will follow in the next few weeks, so do please keep checking for fresh content.

You can find Epicentre's first ever issue HERE.

3 comments:

Poetry Pleases! said...

Dear Jane

Congratulations! I was beginning to wonder when you were going to resume blogging. Please feel free to use any of my poems to fill up any awkward spaces.

Best wishes from Simon

Poetry Pleases! said...

Dear Jane

By the way, many thanks for Indigo's video tribute. Rusty is absolutely thrilled with it and plays it endlessly. Indigo is a delightful child and I confidently predict that one she will be as famous an author as her mother, aunt and grandmother.

Best wishes from Simon

Jane Holland said...

Thanks, Simon! Sorry I haven't been blogging much lately; these things go in cycles for me, rather than steadily, and at the moment it's a non-blogging cycle. Hopefully it will swing back round soon ... Jx